I’m thinking about changing the blog, going public.
I think it would force me to update more often on my thoughts and what’s going on here.
I’ve also got so many great ideas, about 3 drafts going on at the same time. It would be nice to have them read and maybe tweaked a little with some advice. I still really like the characters in the dress story, so I’m going to continue in that direction for awhile.
I just have to tweak a few things, and keep writing for myself, write what I enjoy and how I’m feeling. That’s why I started the blog in the first place!
Edit: Home Sweet blogger Home! All my posts from the past couple of months have been moved today. This little spot of the internet needs a touch of Monica, some sprucing up with frills and femininity. Work in progress!!
Edit: Home Sweet blogger Home! All my posts from the past couple of months have been moved today. This little spot of the internet needs a touch of Monica, some sprucing up with frills and femininity. Work in progress!!
No comments:
Post a Comment