Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Journey

"The longest journey is the journey inward" - Dag Hammarskjold
After a few weeks of rolling the ideas around in my head, I decided what I needed at this point in my life was some written reflection.  Years ago,  I would spend hours pouring over DD blogs, websites, and articles, developing my own sense of what the lifestyle  actually meant.  Granted, at first,   I was just happy to have any sort of validation that my thoughts and feelings were shared by others.   I grew confident in my beliefs and grew emotionally.  I wrote stories, journal entries, letters and lines.  I chatted, bratted and tested boundaries.  Relationships developed and blossomed.  Some of which tested my determination to "stick" with DD.   Although I've learned so much,  I know there is so much more for me to explore and digest.  I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment