Thursday, January 19, 2012

Already Behind

Hello!

I started this new year promising myself to get back into the swing of things here at the old bloggity blog.  I committed to myself a weekly post.  Get the creative juices flowing, write some stories, catch up on some bloggers I read.  All of that fun stuff. 

I'm going to completely ignore the calendar and pretend I'm not already behind in this commitment.  

I've had a great excuse for my absence.

My life since October in a nutshell: Had a darling baby, Dash, who is healthy and happy and my world's delight.  I won't talk much about him here but rest assured he's the best thing since sliced bread.  Seriously. Take my word on it.  Amazing and cute and did I mention he could already do Calculus? 

Anywhoo needless to say we've been quite busy the past few months.  Lots of changes. Not always puppies and rainbows granted but we're finding our way through it.
Aaron and I are no longer working together.  I'm in my own little element at home and he's running the family business.  It's been a bit difficult for me not to be able to walk down to his office and get a smooch. Or have him barge into my office and give me a well placed swat during the day. We were used to spending most of our time together and now admittedly miss one another.    
 
Of course, I wouldn't change it for the world though.  Housewifery and motherhood suit me just fine.  

Except the spit up.  I could do without that.

2 comments:

  1. Im glad to see you blogging again :) I would say I missed you but.....I didnt have to. xoxoxo Cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes, spit up...I would imagine that the calculus makes up for it though lol.

    ReplyDelete