"I've sent something to you in the mail" Galway mentioned a few weeks ago.
"Oh?" I said. "What a nice dear sweet friend you are!"
Sigh.
Based on the package I received, I feel it necessary to have all of my "friends" take the following quiz.
1. When shopping for presents to send to my lovely abode. Do you send:
A. Pez Dispenser
B. Nightgown
C. Canoe paddle
2. When you are ridiculed by a pouty post spanked Monica, Do you:
A. Plead for forgiveness. The Canoe paddle was simply wall art!
B. Offer sympathy and condolences and send flowers and candy post haste
C. Let out a malicious laugh and proclaim that I deserve every swat received and then some.
3. When asked which person in your party is responsible so I can have their head on a platter, Do you:
A. Take full responsibility and swear it will never happen again
B. Plead the 5th amendment, even if you're not a US Citizen
C. Drop your spouse in the grease for the purchase.
3. I'm insisting the damnable thing be sent back to where it came from. Do you:
A. Agree with my decision
B. Propose that you come to personally remove the offending object yourself.
C. Continue laughing all the while throwing guilt ridden statements such as "You don't like it? That hurts my feelings!"
If you answered A's or B's : CONGRATS! You've passed the Friendship Quiz! For your assumed loyalty and dedication to all things Monica, I will reward you with a batch of cookies and other assorted baked goods randomly throughout our friendship.

Oh Monica, Mr G and I got all C's on this quiz. LOL. Thankyou for our morning laugh, we absolutely loved this post. I am still chuckling maliciously. We hope you continue to enjoy our gifts. We love you ( still giggling )
ReplyDelete<3 Galway and Mr G.
We Canadians are very fond of canoe paddles. What a thoughtful gift!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hermione