Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wax on, Wax Off

This Friday, Aaron surprised me by coming home early, stealing the baby and handing me a wad of cash.

"Go get girlie" he demanded.

He's so mean.  See what I put up with?

Sadly, since the addition to our family, the opportunities to have my feet pedicured and such have been far and few between.  

I was surprised and excited- but not for what you'd think.  What I was really looking forward to was the eyebrow waxing.

Mmmhmm.  Delightful.  I get giddy thinking about it.  

I admit that I am a bit of an odd bird, but surely I'm not alone in thinking that a session with the eyebrow lady is a really a way to get a little sub pleasure in a world surrounded by vanillas. 

Anyone who has had anything waxed has got to believe me that it takes some real sub practice to be able to relax during such delicious semi-torturous activities.  

Laying there waiting for her to come in the room, I actually had to remind myself to try not to smile after she ripped off the cotton strips- I think it frightens her.  

What worries me most about myself is the disappointment I felt when she didn't pull out the tweezers.  








No comments:

Post a Comment